http://deusex2.filefront.com/file/ANTAGEND...Soft_data;14076

This is a beautiful Deus Ex mod/fan mission. If you've got Deus Ex I would strongly recommend downlooading ANT Agenda and playing it. The level is huge, lovingly and painstakingly detailed, and excellently done from a gameplay perspective. Furthermore, this fan mission has full voice acting.

And that's where AHNOLD comes in. I think a bunch of Germans made this fan mission. Even though the game is in English everyone who speaks has an accent and there are a few grammar and usage errors in the text. It's impossible to play this game for more than 5 minutes and not imagine your player character as being AHNOLD.

The best part about being AHNOLD is that this mission is quite difficult compared to an official Deus Ex level. So after trying to be stealthy for a while the AHNOLD-ness wins and I end up initiating a huge firefight which is challenging but by no means impossible to win.

It's just too perfect. A classic conspiracy storyline about an evil software firm out of the early 80s, everyone speaking with Ahnold accents, and the chance to start with a rocket launcher. The awesomeness is so great that if I did not express it I would explode.

Download and play the mod now.

Because you are AHNOLD.