Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Art lover needs your help
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Zhan Shi
I'm a big fan of Dragon Magazine's cover art (#200-previous). I've got both "The Art of Dragon Magazine" books. What I'm looking for is a place that sells prints/lithographs of the original cover art. I've been doing a lot of net searching using the names of various artists, with only very limited success. So I thought I'd tap the collective brainpower here on dumpshock for help. The one I'd most like to have is from issue #143, by Denis Beauvais. I found a site listing for him, but the site won't load; some error message comes up. I also found a referrence in a back issue of Dragon about a store called Shadow Graphics, in Wisconsin, but it's either out of business or I just can't find it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

- Zhan Shi
Fortune
You might have more luck writing directly to the editor of Dragon Magazine itself. Magazines usually have some kind of system in place that will forward requests such as yours through the appropriate channels.
Zhan Shi
TY, Fortune. I've emailed them, now just gotta wait.
Zhan Shi
For all you fantasy art lovers out there: try northernstarart.com. I've already snapped up the choicest Denis Beauvais prints, however. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012