Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ft.Worth Texas Shadowrun 4th edition group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
DataStream
Currently I am looking to create a Shadowrun 4th edition group that will be able to sustain and grow in the Ft.Worth area. Our needs are: 5 players total, 1 experienced GM with knowledge of Shadowrun 4th edition would be an asset. If a large enough player pool can be created, more games are possible. I have spoken to HeroPlex in Watauga TX. (midcities) who is willing to give us playing space on various nights. They currently have a Myspace page (Search HeroPlex on Myspace or Google) If you are interested in joining a new Shadowrun 4th edition group and live in Ft.Worth and the surrounding cities please subscribe here: http://shadowrun.meetup.com/91/ All experience levels are welcome but unless we can field multiple tables, player selection will be limited. I would prefer to begin using the Shadowrun Missions modules produced for GenCon but this is subject to the will of the group. Please have or be willing to purchase a copy of Shadowrun 4 edition. Please contact me through this site, the above link, or email me directly at MDTaylor1@gmail.com. I check it often but please don't be discouraged if it takes me a few days.
Shadowrun lovers, Lets get something going in Ft.Worth!!

Any players near by let me know. Any GM's near by, let me know. Have formal space in a decent gaming shop to play in.
HeroPlex
6124 Watauga RD Suite C Watauga, Tx 7614
Fort Worth, TX 76148
817-581-HERO

Lets bring Ft.Worth Shadowrun back alive!
Kool Kat
Sounds Wizard DataStream. I was actually about to post about getting a couple replacement players since my party is down to three now. One player is off fighting evil in Iraq now and the other has been suckered into playing World of Warcrap every Saturday, and unless we give him 4 weeks notice he's never available so Eff the bastard.. I'm replacing him.

We generally don't have time to play during the week but play every Saturday like clockwork. I am the Gamemaster and have been playing in the Shadows since 2nd Edition. I write my own Mission Scenarios and I am about to have a website up and running on the Matrix here that will have custom missions, NPCs for use in your own campaigns, firearms catalouge, fiction and more.

I don't know about zipping down the wire to Watauga but if you have the cred to get up on our game you are welcome to the table. PM if you want in on the runs.

Peace!

KK
DataStream
check you messages on this site Kool Kat. I sent you my phone number.
Kool Kat
I'll tap your line after the lunch hour has expired. The girls are taken us out for Steak at the Saltgrass where all the Johnsons like to hang! The big time baby! None of the SoySuck they feed us down in the rat hole today! KK is on the up and out!
DataStream
QUOTE (Kool Kat)
I'll tap your line after the lunch hour has expired. The girls are taken us out for Steak at the Saltgrass where all the Johnsons like to hang! The big time baby! None of the SoySuck they feed us down in the rat hole today! KK is on the up and out!

Hey Kat,
sign up on the meetup.com meeting above. It looks like some real interest has been generated and I've spoken to a few local players of all experience levels. There should be players to be had considering the meeting is still 4 weeks away and the response has been good.

call me anytime, you have my number
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012