Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D & D on Youtube
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Zhan Shi
For those who may be interested, some of the D & D related material I found whilst 'tube surfing. Enjoy.

Clips from the old D & D cartoon, which I remember watching as a kid. Craptastic, but fun to see anyhow.

A 24 part documentary: The Dungeons & Dragons Experience. Did'nt watch all episodes, but it seemed interesting.

Several D & D parody sketches. After wasting money on The Gamers and Fellowship of the Dice, I decided no to bother.

A 3 or 4 part protracted ad for WotC's upcoming D & D 4th Edition. Of course they say how wonderful it is. Personaly, if I wanted to play a videogame, I'd get an xbox or something. It may be a very good product, but I'm just too old school to be interested. Still no word about d20's effects as a carcinogen. biggrin.gif
SinN
The D&D expeirience was pretty interesting. I enjoyed watching it and I dont even play D&D.
One good D&D parody is called "Afraid of Girls." Friggin hillarious.
Fortune
What? No linkage?
Zhan Shi
By the way, the only Shadowrun related items I found were all various computer game type stuff. But I did'nt check out every single page, so I suppose I could have missed something.
Platinum
QUOTE (SinN)
The D&D expeirience was pretty interesting. I enjoyed watching it and I dont even play D&D.
SinN
QUOTE (Platinum)
QUOTE (SinN @ Oct 9 2007, 08:48 PM)

Pardon. sarcastic.gif
Wounded Ronin
So no links to the actual youtube thingies mentioned?
SinN
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HmgLOKRl5J0

Here you go fortune. A link to "Fear of Girls."

The D&D expeirence should be linked to it through the related videos.

"Mercy! You want Mercy! I'm Chaotic Nuetral!"
Fortune
Thanks Platinum and SinN. I'll definitely check it out when I get a chunk of time for YouTube to load. smile.gif
Wounded Ronin
Chaotic Neutral was defintely the alignment of choice if you didn't have a specific class requirement in mind or didn't need to use a particular alignment specific magic item.
SinN
I havent had much expeirience in D&D, but Ive played Darksun a bunch. I liked just being Straight Nuetral.
Fortune
QUOTE (SinN)
I havent had much expeirience in D&D, but Ive played Darksun a bunch.

Sadly, you've only experienced the worst of D&D then.
Hocus Pocus
fear of girls. lol dorky losers.

I miss my gaming group.

those chicks were pretty hot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012