Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hunt the Faerie: Players Wanted
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Gerzel
I am looking for three to six players for an online game which will be run as a play-by-online-post game with a weekly chat session. Players will be expected to post about once a day with a paragraph or two in each post.

The game will be set mostly in Europe and the PCs will be hired by a patron to investigate, and often gather samples of, paranormal and unusual phenomena with a particular focus on the Fae of Europe. The game will start with the PCs gathering at a Paris Cafe to meet their employer for the first time.

Each character will have received either individually or as part of a small group an invitation and offer of employment from the patron with directions to meet at the cafe. The offer includes a 500 Euro reward for showing up to the meeting and guarantees at least 20,000 Euros for completing the job with the promise of a large retainer account if the PCs stay on for the Johnson as an option.

The Johnson is looking to gather a team of runners able to travel and work across Europe both discretely and autonomously. Many missions will require them to deal with paranormal threats and/or enter hazardous and/or restricted areas with pay being adjusted accordingly. There also will be some choice given over which missions the PCs take, with the group being able to reject a mission if they so wish.

Characters to be built using the SR 3rd ed priority system. The game will be set in the year 2063 starting off. Character options such as Meta-variants and edges/flaws summing to 0 will be allowed at the GM's discretion.

If you are interested in playing or have questions please post to this thread. If you are interested in playing please post a general description of what kind of character you might like to play.
Gerzel
I'm still trying to figure out how/when best to run this game.
GrepZen
I'm liking the the setup and have a nice medic that would fit but, I'd have to know when we'd be doing the realtime Chat/play as I'm in the southern hemisphere so time get a bit wacky (...its just a jump to the left...).
(18:16 Monday, Oct 15)
Gerzel
If the chat turns out to be a problem then it will be dropped or put on an as-needed/convenient basis.

I'd be glad to have you.
GrepZen
I'll send over my character once I can get time on my home PC.
Gerzel
I am still looking for players and am serious about running this game.

In other news: bump.
GrepZen
I finally got out of work and it seems my laptop has gone belly up in retaliation for me not touching it in two weeks. I have everything backed up so I'll get the docs to you tomorrow provided I can get the ISP settings onto another firewall/router.
Do you use SRCG?
Gerzel
QUOTE (GrepZen)
I finally got out of work and it seems my laptop has gone belly up in retaliation for me not touching it in two weeks. I have everything backed up so I'll get the docs to you tomorrow provided I can get the ISP settings onto another firewall/router.
Do you use SRCG?

Yes I do have SRCG and use it on occasion, though I do prefer to use a word processor to make my own sheets.

SRCG format is fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012