Agi 4
Rea 4
Int 4
Log 3
Wil 5
Cha 6

Magic 6

Qualities
Mystic Adept (Love Super Big Brother Tradition)
Astral Beacon
Expert Aspected Magician (Sorcerer)
Geas: Gesture (Sexually Suggestive Pose )
Exceptional Attribute: Body

Powers
Magician Abilities 4
Combat Sense 4

Spells
Dust Sprinkle {Indirect Area Non-Elemental Physical Damage} (Hurls dust at enemies)
Crotch Bolt {Indirect Single-Target Non-Elemental Physical Damage} (Shoots energy ball from his crotch)
Super Laser {Indirect Area Light Elemental Physical Damage} (Fires a giant white laser beam from the hole in his bald, vaguely phallic, head)
Self Levitation {Very Limited Target Levitate}

Active Skills
Physical Group 6
Dodge 4
Sorcery 5 (Combat +2)
Counterspelling 4

Knowledge Skills
Bodybuilding 4
Homoerotic Poses 5

Rating 3 Spellcating Focus (Combat)
Rating 3 Spellcating Focus (Manipulation)
Rating 6 Sustaining Focus (Manipulation)

Adon is a Japanese Body Builder. Adon is a Magician. Adon likes Men.

Love Super Big Brother Tradition
Materialization
Man/Health
Guardian/Combat
Air/Manipulation
Beast/Detection
Water/Illusion

Willpower+Charisma

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jSuY3K4dLQQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Aniki
JBlades
Hyz, that is so far past disturbing, man...
Ryu
You can see his location, right? His main responsibility is catering to "special interest groups". cool.gif
Iduno
That's quite entertaining. Where do you find these things?
Wounded Ronin
If you're a well cultured Renaissance man such as myself you'd have already played one of the Cho Aniki games before having read this thread.
toturi
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
If you're a well cultured Renaissance man such as myself you'd have already played one of the Cho Aniki games before having read this thread.

If you are a well cultured Renaissance man such as myself you'd have already experienced one of the Cho Aniki games before having read this thread. biggrin.gif
Riley37
hyz, thank you for demonstrating what a wide range of conceptions the SR4 system can implement, and pardon me while I scrub my eyeballs with bleach until the images are purged.

However, there is one word that needs to appear in his Tradition:
Endowment.
I'm just sayin'.

If you take this any further, I just might write up the Smurfs in SR4.
hyzmarca
I was sorely tempted to make it a possession tradition and have all five of its spirit types be Man.

QUOTE (Idono)

That's quite entertaining. Where do you find these things?

Wherever fine ROMs are distributed, I suppose. Unfortunately, it is all but impossible to find copies copies of the early Cho Aniki games.

QUOTE (Riley37)
If you take this any further, I just might write up the Smurfs in SR4.

A species that consists entirely of males (with the exception of two magically created freaks of nature) who live in mushrooms, are named for their jobs/castes, and follow a father figure in a red, I do hope that you stat them as gay hippie Leninists.
Riley37
I mean Endowment in the sense of "generously endowed".

Oddly enough, yesterday someone commenting on a webserial that I follow mentioned phallic lightning, so I posted a Cho Aniki link in that forum, having first learned of it only hours before. ("Tales of Mu" is not for all audiences, particularly in its depictions of demons.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012