Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun 4th Edition!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ol' Scratch
They do often seem to get feet and meters as well as pounds and kilograms confused.
Talia Invierno
I probably shouldn't do this grinbig.gif
Eyeless Blond
QUOTE (Adam)
I certainly agree that any game company should have good reasons for releasing a new edition, and should not do something that will harm the company in the long run. [Pissing off a bunch of longtime players is included in that category, although it's not necessarily a death knell]

I find this somewhat ironic given the tone of the SR4 FAQs. smile.gif

(Hey, as long as we're bringing this thread back from the dead...)
Talia Invierno
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
- Santayana
Adam
Cute, but I'm still confident that SR4 is a kick-ass product that will appeal to long-time SR players and new players alike.

But, I've certainly seen a lot more of it than you guys have, so I'm in a better place to make informed decisions about the tone and structure of the game.
Talia Invierno
You'll notice I'm not commenting in the SR4 forum ... not least because I haven't seen the actual product yet.
Eyeless Blond
QUOTE (Adam @ May 1 2005, 06:21 PM)
Cute, but I'm still confident that SR4 is a kick-ass product that will appeal to long-time SR players and new players alike.

But, I've certainly seen a lot more of it than you guys have, so I'm in a better place to make informed decisions about the tone and structure of the game.

And you'll notice that I am commenting on the SR4 FAQs, which I *have* seen, rather than the actual product, which I have not.

I honestly can't say a thing about SR4 the product because even a month after its announcement I know nothing about it, except evidently just about everything is changing, and the guys responsible for the changes were also responsible for the SR3 FAQ, which makes me exceedingly nervous. So far nothing I've read or heard makes me any less nervous, but then you're absolutely correct that I haven't seen the actual product so I have no room for comment in that regard.
Adam
My apologies if I took your comments too far out of context, Eyeless.
Eyeless Blond
It's been happenning a lot lately I admit. I must be becoming more abrasive lately without even realizing it; I gotta get a different job or something.
Adam
I count myself lucky if I have less than one work-related nightmare a week, lately. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012