Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking Chicago, Illinois Players!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
klinktastic
Yeah, currently I am in Champaign. But I'm about to graduate in a few months and I will be in the city. Looking for other players in the area that might need another player.
elemental_sin
I live in the suburbs.... St.Charles
klinktastic
Cool, I'm from McHenry, which is a little north of you. I'm not exactly sure where I will be located. But I will certainly let you know.
Arashi
I'm in south Cook county - south burbs of Chicago, IL

I currently run a group of 5 players, we would like to go up to 6....

So, if you are going to be moving near our area, drop me a line at:

shadowrungamer@aol.com

Thanks!
Dashifen
I was about to reply until I realized it was you biggrin.gif Have you looked into any groups at UIC?
klinktastic
Well the moving won't be going on for a while, but I just want to get a feel for where people are at in the city.
Lap
There's an 8 player network here at St. Charles, IL. Wanted to contact you earlier elemental but it took like a month for my account here to register.

Most of the group moved back to Champaign/Urbana since school started again but we'll be back for summer.
cryptoknight
QUOTE (Arashi)
I'm in south Cook county - south burbs of Chicago, IL

I currently run a group of 5 players, we would like to go up to 6....

So, if you are going to be moving near our area, drop me a line at:

shadowrungamer@aol.com

Thanks!

Where at on the south side? I've got a group of 4 players and me as GM that I try to run bi-weekly in Park Forest.

I'd love a chance to play instead of GM... I haven't been a player since 1st ed.
D-Franco83
If you are from McHenry than I am pretty close to you. I live out around Grayslake/Round Lake Beach.
Kanada Ten
2 here in McHenry, but we're old peoples.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012