Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Currencey Converter (app)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
dog_xinu
All,

I have written a quick little app that converts currency from one currency to another (all within the shadowrun world). I have done testing on the MacOSX platform (with minimal testing on Windows and zero on linux). Please test it out, let me know what is good, bad and ugly about it. If you find bugs or issues with it, please oh please let me know so I can fix it. Links to the software is below.

thanks
dog

files:
README file
MacOSX
Windows
Linux
dog_xinu
All..

new minor update (I added something based on a request).

CODE

ChangeLog:
0.8.1 BETA:
* added the Currency Rates (page) to the help menu per request of "Wasabi".
Fortune
Although I am unsure about whether I will ever actually get to use this (or your other applications), I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I definitely appreciate the effort you have put into this project. smile.gif
dog_xinu
QUOTE (Fortune)
Although I am unsure about whether I will ever actually get to use this (or your other applications), I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I definitely appreciate the effort you have put into this project. smile.gif

Fortune, thanks for the encouragement! To be 100% honest, I wrote the apps for myself and released them to the public to use just in case they might be helpful to someone else. And I will be releasing more soon (or at least I plan to, depending on work will depend on if I have time to actually finish the coding).

thanks again!
Rajaat99
I'll be using this, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012