Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bloomington/Normal IL
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
ruknabard
Thats pretty much dead in the center of Illinois.

I'd even take on a group within an hour of me, just to get something going.

I'd run SR4, or my homebrew fantasy world that uses the SR4 ruleset, it doesn't really matter, I just need a hobby again.
sinthalix
I run SR3 for my home game in Decatur, definitely an hour or less from you.

I run SR Missions (SR4) in Peoria once a month, also less than an hour from you. If you're interested let me know.

I believe Dash is running an SR4 campaign over in Champaign.

Armored Gopher Games in Champaign also has Missions the first Saturday of every month.

I can provide you all the info you need.

Ray "Sinthalix" Rigel
Shadowrun Commando #273
sinthalix
If you're still looking for a group, we're in SR4 in my home game and still running Missions in Peoria (starting the new NYC story arc this Saturday).
Dashifen
Sinthalix is right. I'm running an SR4 game that'll start up again once the students get back to the university, but there's usually at least one or two other SR games that run here in Champaign-Urbana. Granted, with gas prices what they are, the drive from B-N to C-U is starting to get more pricey but if you're interested, check out www.metagamers.org (soon to be www.illini-rp.net).
Shattered Mirror Visions
I have an SR4 (for the most part, slightly skewed history/present) game on wednesdays in Streator on a one in four week rotation, which is just on the edge if not slightly over an hour from the cityless-suburb, but you could meet me at my house in toluca (40 minutes) and ride out together, then again you know all this because we y'know hang out and all....hmm I just had to post a reply I guess for the sake of being complete?

Sinthalax - I don't ever get out to Peoria any more for the most part but should Cat start rehiring people and I come back from the the Great Laying Off, when is your Peoria game if its still open to players/spectators.
sinthalix
Shattered Mirror Visions (long name to copy),

I've moved to OH so I haven't been running Missions at Just For Fun anymore. I'm going to start Missions here in OH next week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012