Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Montreal region
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Yoan
My friend/flatmate and myself are moving to Montreal in the coming days. He has some playing experience, and I've been GMing for about a billion years. We're both in our early 20's, sensible, and looking for a group to participate in.

Even better if I can rid myself of my GM mantle. indifferent.gif
Backgammon
hey

Since my physical group fell apart I've been doing the online chat based game thing. I don't like travelling for my SR so unless you happen to be in the West Island I don't think I'll be able to ather enough energy to do downtown for games.

I know of several other Montreal based guys but I think they all mostly run with their click and probably playy in french. Don't despair though, there are quite a lot of SR players in montreal. Check out gamer ads at places like Le Valet d'coeur and Le Donjon. You should find a group eventually.
Yoan
My friend is more French-- in fact, our old group was mostly French but, I, the GM, would play in English. eek.gif Just express myself better, but I have no preference and they were oldtime friends who were used to me.

Not sure on how to describe Montreal's geography, but from what I understand we're not, in fact, on the West Island. smile.gif

Anyway, whether this works or not I appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I'll keep my eyes, and ears, open.
Mister Juan
Like Backgammon already mentioned, I'd suggest hitting the actually bulletin boards over at Le Valet de Coeur. If you don't find anything interesting, post something yourself wink.gif
I'd gladly join in, but with the current day job, I don't really have the time for actual physical games sarcastic.gif Sorry!
datagun
I'd be willing to play en tabarnak in Montreal. Whether in french or english.
Patrix
I would be interested in finding/joining your group. I live in Montreal, in St-Michel. You can contact me via msn messenger: skarn_ska
Yoan
QUOTE (Patrix @ Feb 28 2008, 12:44 AM) *
I would be interested in finding/joining your group. I live in Montreal, in St-Michel. You can contact me via msn messenger: skarn_ska

I added you.
Patrix
That's odd, I havent receive a warning from msn...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012