Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego, CA Game needs Players!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Ding Chavez
Starting a new SR group out here in San Diego, CA, and I need a few more players. The game will be using 3rd edition rules (mainly because I don't have 4th edition and it's virtually impossible to find a 4th edition rulebook), with a few houserules to try and compensate for the weaknesses in the 3rd edition rules.

If you're interested, hit me up. It's darned hard to find players out here! frown.gif
Tekumel
eek.gif Don't toy with my emotions like this! eek.gif

I'm definitely interested! I work full time, and starting next week have college, but Friday, Saturday, or Monday nights are clear for me. I typically play techie characters, and that'd probably continue. I'm a creature of habit. I don't have any 3rd edition stuff anymore, but I have a couple 4th Ed BBBs, Street Magic, and Runner Havens...I want to get Augmentation, Emergence, and Corporate Enclaves, but the local gaming shop was out of stock >.> I really don't care what edition is played though!

Uh...yeah. PM me here or e-mail me at shadowkin0721@gmail.com!
BishopMcQ
Game Empire usually has a few copies of SR4, otherwise oddly enough I found that Barnes and Noble in Hazard Center, Mira Mesa and RB all have copies.
BishopMcQ
You may also want to drop Grendel a line, last I heard he knew a large chunk of SR players out here in SD.
Tekumel
Yeah, Game Empire was the game store I was talking about...I went by there last night, they didn't have shit for Shadowrun, but the counter jockey said they still carry it, and they're pretty good for ordering shit if you really wanna go up to 4th Ed.
Ding Chavez
QUOTE (BishopMcQ)
You may also want to drop Grendel a line, last I heard he knew a large chunk of SR players out here in SD.

Grendel? Is that a user on here? question.gif
BishopMcQ
Yes.
Ding Chavez
Come on, there aren't any other players in SD looking for a game?
BishopMcQ
I'll talk to a few people and see if they are interested. I can guarantee that neither of them would be willing to run the game.

Have you found a GM?
Have you picked a location for the game?
Do you have a time/day for the game?
DocTaotsu
Give me like... 10 more months and I should be around to play. Hell, i'll even run it (although your mileage will vary) wink.gif
Ding Chavez
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Feb 7 2008, 03:12 AM) *
I'll talk to a few people and see if they are interested. I can guarantee that neither of them would be willing to run the game.

Have you found a GM?
Have you picked a location for the game?
Do you have a time/day for the game?

Yes, I will be GMing.
Location would be by default my place, although I'm open to anyone else hosting. I live in Lakeside, in east county.
It would be Friday or Saturday most likely, although I'm a bit open to changing that.
Ding Chavez
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Feb 7 2008, 03:30 AM) *
Give me like... 10 more months and I should be around to play. Hell, i'll even run it (although your mileage will vary) wink.gif

I take it that you're not in San Diego right now? Well, the last SR group I ran lasted for almost 3 years, so in all likelyhood if I can get a group together we'll still be around in 10 months. smile.gif
DocTaotsu
Well I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I need to go see a man about some orders and how much of my soul I'm willing to give to not be trapped in Okinawa for an additional year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012