Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sinns of the Father
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
SinN
Ok, this is the thread for Sinns of the Father. It takes place on New Orleans, the year 2085. The Anti-hero is Dante (Sinner) Santangelo. The son of the infamous Jakob Sinner. In this game he'll be making an attempt to disprove the fact that the apple dont fall far from the tree, or does it?

Speech is Salmon

Though is Aquamarine

MindLink is Aqua

Text or messages is Red

Dice rolls are Gold

Charactor build is: 600 bp.

All out of game questions and comments are posted here.
fistandantilus4.0
will get the character up ASAP (which will probably be tomorrow). any tech or social changes your going to play with in the 20 yr jump?
SinN
I dont think im going to touch much on the mob, Considering dante isnt really in with the family. Mostly Lucky and the occasional henchmen. I was thinkin a new cast of charactors, and possibly some old chars from the In with the family thread. Not that they'd know who Dantes father is right away, you'd just have one of those faces... rotfl.gif
But as for dantes social circle, I figured Id leave that up to you. His contacts and who he deals with is your call.
fistandantilus4.0
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...=0&#entry628168
fistandantilus4.0
Dante Santangelo
[ Spoiler ]

OK I did the alterations. As promised, I only added minimum contacts, and minimum gear. Dante has his own apartment, that isn't quite up to the level that he's used to living in. He sees it as a good way of 'hardening' himself. Kind of a reflection in the different lives he lived. Went from squalor with a drunken father to luxury with a doting surogate 'mother'. So his middle ground and 'living rougher' is a middle lifestyle. poor baby. biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Dante is still 'new' to N.O., so I'll likely only give him one or two contacts locally, and maybe a decker and street mage 'back home' or something to that affect for contacts.
SinN
Hey Charactor looks good. I love you included some similarities with Sinn, but made a significance of a different char.
fistandantilus4.0
Edited Char sheet
SinN
I gotta say, I epsecially like your contact B0B3.1. Very cool. Gives me a great insight on how I should roleplay the NPC. Ofcourse I know Genevieve. So that shouldnt be an issue.
fistandantilus4.0
Well that figures.... of all the things to forget, I forgot a perception skill!

I also neglected to take the Flaw - Enemy Lv 2 for Gabriel. Any problem with sticking that on there, and then using those 10 BP to take a Perception (S)Visual - 2 skill? Can't believe I missed something that obvious. Well,.. yeah I can really .. but I feel dumb for having done it.
SinN
Haha! Im pointing at you and laughing. rotfl.gif

But yes go ahead and do that.
fistandantilus4.0
The spirit Dante is considering conacing is Desire' (Dez-er-a, although it's no acident hat her name is spelled like 'desire'). Desire' is a free spirit (Force cool.gif that's part of the Hellfire Club in New Orleans (Dante is a Bishop, and Lucky's 'consort'. Dirty little minx). He knows Desire', but his generally antipathy towards spirits keeps him from talking to her too much (although he's always been on his best manners when he does).

Desire' is the type of spirits very interested in people. She has the powers of Influence and Desire Reflection, as well as the Trid Phantasm spell, and Dream. She uses them to fulfill people's fantasies, wants, and dreams, basking in the feelings they give off. She over does it however, going to the point of making a serious addiction to the point of obsession from her Person of Interest. She tends to stick to one person for quite a while, until they're competely addicted to whatever it is she is giving them. Then she drops them like a bad habit, once she's milked it for all they're worth. She an Animus (she identifies with metahumanity, and is very interested in emotions), and is damn near borderline to being a shadow spirit. Lucky knows her True Name (Desire' doesn't know this), but hasn't used it yet, or bound her.

Desire' usually appears in a female elven form. Think "Blond bombshell".

Basically asking if I can contact her to try to get some information, or perhaps get a referral to a diviner from her. I don't have her as a contact, but it's someone I know in game (like Scud/Grog and Dreg).

Dante has issues with spirits. He doesn't like them, mostly because of all the trouble they caused back in the day, with his father, and with Lucky. He'll never work with a loa spirit obviously (Spirit Bane).
fistandantilus4.0
Updated character w/ awarded karma - raised Charisma
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012