DunDraCon Homepage

This will be the 3rd year I've gone to this event. I usually go there to play D&D and etc., but last year's con was the first time I played, what is now my new addiction, Shadowrun. As a heads up, there are usually just a small handful of SR4 games running. I think last year there were only 2-3. However, if anyone is willing to run a game, I don't believe it's too late to sign up on their website. If you GM a game you get free admission along with a "priority pass" giving you essentially a 100% chance of getting in the game of your choice. And of course you get a chance to convert more people to the promise land known as Shadowrun4 (note: only try to convert the ones who bathe).
There is also a rather large and ripe/rank open gaming room for those who cant get a slot for their game.

Anyways.... I hope to see some of you there. Send me a message if your down for a game. I'm always willing to GM;)

BTW for you more adventurous RPGers out there, there are usually a fair number of "hard to come by" pen and paper games at DDC and people are always willing to lend a helping hand to a newbie.