Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online, Printable Character Sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Fygg Nuuton
Well, would anyone find such a thing useful? I've been making them for personal use, but I don't think it would be out of the question to allow them to be used by the public
crash2029
If the sheets are sr4 compatible I would find them useful.
Kagetenshi
If the sheets are not SR4 compatible, I would find them useful.

What format?

~J
john_doe
I would find said sheets useful, if they applied to SR4 that is.
Fygg Nuuton
I should clarify. They are in an ASP.NET format and use SQL and XML to back them, so they automatically fill the data out for you. They are not compatible with SR4 but they could be modified to do such, if I knew the rules for SR4
Kagetenshi
Oh. Hm. In which case, if you're offering the source under some modification-friendly, it'd probably be fairly useful.

~J
Fygg Nuuton
I was thinking to just have the update and create pages public, as most people who can understand the code and know how to create the databases could have done this themselves in about a weekend. nyahnyah.gif
Kagetenshi
Yeah, but not all of us have a weekend to spare wink.gif

(That and I'm an excessive perfectionist. I've started this project a few times, but every time get bogged down making a hyper-detailed character scheme.)

~J
Fygg Nuuton
Well, to me it's not really worth editing out the things I would need to edit out in order to make it open source, nor am I really an open source type of guy. Either way, I plan on making one for SR3R whenever the rules are hammered out, and possibly SR4 if I ever get really drun kand do something I might regret biggrin.gif
Kagetenshi
Fair enough smile.gif (it's your code, after all)

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012