Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need a Technomancer?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Divine Virus
Hey, I have had a rather strong itching to play a cyberpunk game recently, and I am wondering if anyone is looking for a player. I would like to play a technomacer, and I have a few ideas for characters, meaning i am very flexible - I can tailor the character to what is needed.

But there is a little catch: I loose internet indefinitely on April 23 (give or take a few days). Meaning that I have just under two months, during which time I can post at least daily.

I am open for almost anything (though I am very keen on being a technomancer). If you need something other than a regular runner, that fine. Want a smart antagonist to vex the players? I can do that. If you just need a temporary disposable character to be killed off in a few months for dramatic effect, fine. If you want a character from another players past come and visit, sure. I just want to play, damn it!
BlackHat
I'm not running any games, so all I can do to help is wish you luck, but I am interested in what is going to cause you to lose internet forever.
Seems like, if I were in your situation, I would want to spend those two months solving that problem.
Divine Virus
Not forever, just indefinitely. I am a university student, you see, and after term ends, I go home. "Home" for me is a particularily remote part of Canada, where I simply do not have access to the internet, except sporadically being able to check my email. Then I am doing next year in Belgium ( I am going abroad), and I don't know how long it will take me to get set up with internet there. So "indefinitely" really means until sometime in September or October.
BlackHat
Not as interesting as some of the scenarios I had already made up in my head. wink.gif Still, good luck. New games arn't uncommon, but they're not regular, either.

It would have been funny if you had been like "I am terminally ill, and only expected to live two months. I've made peace with this, and all my affairs are in order, but the last thing I want to do before I die is try out a technomancer in Shadowrun 4th edition. If anyone can make my last wish come true, contact me quickly."

Might be more motivational, but your face would be so red when you get to college in the fall and get internet access again. You'd totally have to register a new account here. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012