Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A new Shadowrun Podcast
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
ZenDead
Ok so I know I have been lurking and out of the loop of SR for a long time. At least in these forums I have had my nasty little eye out looking for another SR podcast, and haven't found one yet. Since it seems like most people that do stuff for Shadowrun seem to just drop it kind of out of habit. Now this is a round about way of saying this but I felt it was important to say. Because I am working out the details of doing a SR podcast kind of in the "voice" of the world. meaning kind of in character. now there will be lots of fluff for the cast itself but we will be adding the numbery crunchy goodness as downloads. I know this is a tall order for someone none of you guys and gals have heard of. I will be keeping this forum updated on this all as the people that are working on it get closer to release. Well I hope everyone that reads this would post comments on it. Would you all like to see a podcast of this nature or not?? I hope to hear from you all soon.
Dashifen
I'd give it a listen. Heck, I might even help out if you need it (though I'm pretty busy right now overall). I liked the old podcast that Kender and CT did (I miss remember the name ... maybe it was the Screamsheet) which wasn't IC, but rather just discussions of Shadowrun. I frequently interacted with them on their show, usually via email, and would look forward to listening to yours.
JBlades
Sounds cool. I'd listen! smile.gif I'm a bit of podcast addict, y'see...
ZenDead
Thanks guys we are busy working on it as I type this it will most likely happen in the next month or so just trying to get everything in line for it. Well I hope to see you all there. Well to work on it.

MaxMahem
Ahem... there is at least ONE shadowrun podcast already out there.

Mine. This is Shadowrun. Been going on for a couple months now! Stop by and give it a listen. We're eager to get your feedback.

While not strictly 'In Character' as you describe, it is real life people doing real roleplaying (ie my groups sessions). I would also be eager to hear what you come up with.
ZenDead
Well Folks we are working on getting the podcast together. Hopefully we will get things going soon I am going to try to get the podcast up for public consumption. It will be a few weeks on the outside to get the first 2 episodes. Once the first episode is finished I will let everyone know. So Please hold in there everyone. I am working hard to get this done.
JDragon
I would love to see another SR podcast.

Podcasts help make my drive to work a little better everyday. nyahnyah.gif

JD
ZenDead
Well the first episode is going to be short. 10 mins tops then we are going to start on the regular podcast almost right away. I am hoping to be up and going this weekend I think, but we shall see.
ZenDead
Well there has been about a million things that got in the way of the episode #000 getting finished, But it is done. There have been lots of changes to what we were going to do with it. Soo if you all are interested you can listen to it at the website. www.hiddengrid.com/blog as of right now you can only listen to it on the site which we are working on the RSS feed problem we are having. Well please take a look and post comments please tell us the kinds of things you would like to see on the podcast. Well I am out for now. Hope to see ya in the shadows.

ZD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012