Full Version: Earthdawn
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
moosegod
Is it any good?

Should I play it?
Ancient History
Yeah.
Jpwoo
Do you want to play a high fantasy game?

It has one of the most solid rulesets of any game. It has a lush world. Definately my favorite fantasy game. Pick up second edition from Living Room Games I am sure they could use your twenty bucks.
Grey
Yeah, a friend introduced me to it early in the year and I fell in love with it. If I ever play fantasy, I play Earthdawn.
Rajaat99
Earthdawn is very awesome. I love DnD, but it's mainly a combat system. Earthdawn is much more that combat after combat. And it's setting is great too.
Sepherim
Yes, yes, yes, and YES! biggrin.gif Seriously, it's the best epic-fantasy setting I've seen, very detailed and solid, and if you work a bit in it, you can tie it to a SR campaign. eek.gif biggrin.gif
moosegod
How does it compare to Elric?
Ancient History
Way better. This from an Elric!/Stormbringer fan.
northern lights
no if you all just move to pennsylvania, my 7 year earthdawn drought will end and i can die peacefully in bed with redheaded twins!

i so wish someone around here played. i'd even drive to play but i think i am the only player in the state.

but to answer the real question. absolutely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012