Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shadowrun art group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Grimnirr
I haven't been around here in... oh, a really REALLY long time, but... Thanks to Thrivis' prompting, I've set up a new Yahoo group for Shadowrun art to replace the SRArtGroup that became useless due to spam. The new group is here:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/shadowrunart

It's currently set so that new members have to be approved, not in an effort to be exclusionary, but to keep the new group spam-free. I'm thinking the best strategy will be to make anyone who is interested a moderator and owner of the group, so that there will always be someone to approve new members and do administrative tasks.

So, c'mon over if you're interested. Let's try to put some life back into it.

(If there's already another art group somewhere else, please let me know! No sense duplicating efforts.)
Fortune
Cool. Did you port the already-existing art over from the old group?
Grimnirr
I didn't port the art over from the old group - I'm thinking that would best be done by each person moving their own art, whatever they want to move or don't want to move.
Kyoto Kid
...just submitted my membership. Awaiting confirmation email.

So can we directly download images or will this be via link to existing sites?
Grimnirr
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Mar 15 2008, 11:14 PM) *
...just submitted my membership. Awaiting confirmation email.

So can we directly download images or will this be via link to existing sites?

You should have the conf mail already - I see you as a member. The images can be directly stored in the Photos section, so there's no need to link to existing sites and use their bandwidth.
Kyoto Kid
...thanks. I'll check later today when I am at my own computer.

That is cool for I have been using DA (& filling up my gallery pretty quickly) for the time being though I noticed there is a pretty large Shadowrun gallery there already. I'll load my first finished pic (the Violet one titled "On the Prowl") later.
Kyoto Kid
...just posted my first photo in what I hope will become a very full book.
Gray
I just requested membership as well.
Grimnirr
An update: We've got 16 members now! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012