Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maps of Denver
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
WhiteWolf
I am planning on putting a group together to run the SRM02 and I was wondering if anyone could provide a few links and/or suggestions to maps of the Denver area as it applies to SR4. Thank you in advance.
the_dunner
QUOTE (WhiteWolf @ Mar 25 2008, 03:50 PM) *
I am planning on putting a group together to run the SRM02 and I was wondering if anyone could provide a few links and/or suggestions to maps of the Denver area as it applies to SR4. Thank you in advance.

Most of the adventures include the relevant Denver maps in the handouts file. However, there's also a map with neighborhood descriptions in the January 2006 issue of the Commando Quarterly.
WhiteWolf
Thanks for the reply Dunner. I will check it out. smile.gif
kindalas
Try google maps.

I use the Print Screen function, put the image into MS paint, save it as a bitmap and then import the bitmap into inkscape , then I draw my own version of the map using the bitmap as a foundation for what I'm attempting.

If you go to the link in my sig, and check the Ottawa city section you cas see what I've done with the map of Ottawa.
BishopMcQ
Were there specific maps you were wanting beyond what's included with the Missions? If you can give me specifics, I may have maps to help you out.
WhiteWolf
Bishop I was really looking for any maps, and did not stop to think that there might have been some included in the adventure packs. biggrin.gif

After looking at them the only thing I would ask for is more detail such as side streets, but as Kindalas mentioned (thanks for the advice Kindalas) I can google Denver and and print up maps if I need to know side streets for some reason.
BishopMcQ
Whitewolf--Ok, I was checking as I made most of the maps for the Denver Missions. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012