Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gargolye Mentor
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BetaFlame
I'm trying to convert one of my older SR3 characters over to SR4. He was an Elven Gargoyle Shaman that was a magical investigator.

I'm doing this mostly from memory, so I'm running into a few issues. Namely, I dont remember what benefits one got from the Gargoyle Totem. I think it was +2 Dice for Direct Illusions and +1 for Spirits of Man, and they had to maintain a High or Luxury Lifestyle.

Am I right, or way off?
Ryu
+1 to illusion and detection spells, +2 to city spirits. -1 to water spirits, high or luxury lifestyle due to castle- or skyscraperlike place of living.
nathanross
I'd convert it as +2 dice for Detection Spells, +2 dice for Spirits of Man, Must have at least High lifestyle and maintain it or risk falling out of favor with Totem.
BetaFlame
QUOTE (nathanross @ Apr 1 2008, 06:29 PM) *
I'd convert it as +2 dice for Detection Spells, +2 dice for Spirits of Man, Must have at least High lifestyle and maintain it or risk falling out of favor with Totem.

I was thinking much the same thing, actually wink.gif

I was going to do two aspects of the Gargoyle, the Watcher and the Trickster. The Watcher is all about observation, giving +2 to Detection spells and +2 to Spirits of Man, while the Trickster is about making people believe things are not what they seem (the whole I'm a statue, but not trick Gargoyles do) giving +2 to Illusion and Spirits of Man, either way you have to maintain a High Lifestyle.
Stahlseele
for such things, i recommend mcmackies great work with the NSRCG3, there's all this info in there on practically everything you will (n)evr need
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012