Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Earthdawn] Liferock
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Dvixen
From Jak Koke, author of Liferock:

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to say that copies of the book have shipped from the printer and will be here by early week! Woohoo!

In celebration, I'm offering a 20% discount for anyone who preorders a copy before they arrive. I will have the books in hand in plenty of time to ship them out to all US and most international destinations to arrive by Christmas.

The Liferock Trade Paperback includes an official Earthdawn map, a forward by me, and a special preview of Scars by Caroline Spector. All copies will be signed by me (and personalized if you'd like).

Buy a copy as a present, or just for yourself. :>

Go here to order: http://www.lostearthdawn.com/orderform.html

Best,

--Jak

The novel is available to read on-line
lorg
Only Pay-Pal payment ... crap ... have to get one of those then ...
Jak
ha! you can also send a check... wink.gif

send email to orders@lostearthdawn.com for the address.

--jak
The Lost Novels of Earthdawn
northern lights
jak,

what's the status on caroline's novels? i'll be picking up liferock and hopefully hers as well once i got done with the moving crap. very nice to have this stuff available after so long.
Jak
Caroline's novels are in the queue. We have some stuff to work out, and a lot of work to do to get the books published, but I expect SCARS to be out this summer, and Little Treasures to follow in winter 2005.

Thanks for your interest. The response on Liferock has been excellent.

--jak
The Lost Novels of Earthdawn
JongWK
What are the shipping costs outside US? And Miami?
Jak
shipping to most international destinations is between $6 and $9 depending upon how fast you want it.

to miami is $3.85 for 2-3day priority mail... or (i think) about $2.50 for media mail (10-14days)

--jak
(ps. check the link below for more info)
the lost novels of earthdawn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012