Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun LARP: GN Shadowrun en Suisse
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Aaron
http://community.livejournal.com/shadowrun/255712.html

I wish we had a bigger budget. Anyway the costumes are pretty awesome. If you're looking for ideas, here are a bunch of good ones. Don't forget, there are in-game prizes for best costume (among other things).
Drogos
Costumes make LARPs. 'Nuff said.

And those damn Europeans know how to LARP.
Caine Hazen
YES! For those attending Origins too there is TerrorWerks which is LARP + Airsoft, which I think is the proper way to do such things. We should definitely see some sort of this thing here for one of the cons one day.
Fuchs
Minor correction: It should be "Shadowrun LARP in der Schweiz". (Schweiss means "Sweat"). Although since Lausanne is in the french speaking part of our country, one should call it "Shadowrun LARP en Suisse" nyahnyah.gif.
Aaron
Sie haben Recht. Bitte Entschuldigung. Es war ein langer Zeit, seit ich wohnte in Deutschland.

Can't edit titles, though, so I guess you'll have to assume that some of those players are sweaty.
Thomas B.
Hi, I am Thomas, one of the organizers of said LARP.

As a minor point, the proper translation would be "GN Shadowrun en Suisse", as GN is French for LARP (short for "jeu de rĂ´le Grandeur Nature").

I finished editing a short movie showing actual game footage (mainly action scenes) and all the pics can be seen here (and yes, most of us were sweaty after a while wink.gif ).

Enjoy!
Dumori
Hi Thomas B. Saw you on the Dystopia forum and I'm wondering how easy the cyber was to make? I know you used a Croquet vererent. Also could you link to the cyber files you used so I can see how you used the interface. I might run a LARP in the UK (only if I can get funding).
sunnyside
Pretty awsome.
Caine Hazen
Once I found out that they're doing an Airsoft Ares Predator, it made my little dreams of finally having an airsoft LARP come closer to reality. Thanks fo rthe insperation, can't wait to see what else folks bring to this year's Scramble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012