Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR3 character generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Gerzel
There used to be a SRCharacter Generation program, hosted on dumpshock, or at least linked to, which I can't seem to find anymore. Does anyone know where it went?

I believe it was callled NSRCG
Cain
NSRCG was on the Dumpshock Archive, which went MIA along with many other wonderful webpages. Adam hasn't gotten around to restoring them yet. Originally, they were waiting for the new forums; but now that they're in place, I have no idea what the holdup is.
Fortune
Here is a zipped copy of the NSRCG. smile.gif
Stahlseele
whee! my linkage was used o.O
i have to throw something in here: there may or may not be some gear our group more or less made up in there, as i was responsible for working the database . .at least i think there are some more options for limbs, like left and right for arms for example and i think i put the zeiss stuff in there somewhere too . . then there's the german only stuff like the H&K Urban Series weapons . . additionally we allowed the rigging stuff to be a cyber-limb-modification which would only take up another 0,1 Essence of Essence . . so be a little carefull with things you find in there. . if you ain't sure if it is legit, better look it up in the books . .
Fortune
That's a shame. Last time this came up I was led to believe that link led to a pure version. Is the version hosted on Rapidshare also amended in this fashion?
Stahlseele
i will check if it's pure or not
Stahlseele
hmm, seems to be pure O.o
i thought i had put my changed data files and the german files in there, but it seems to be the original zip from mcmackie o.O
and the rapidshare is clean too . . curious and ever more curious said alice o.o

finding out if it's been tampered with BY ME is easy enough, just look into the augmentationsm especially cyber under Limbs if there's a left and right for every limb . . well, aside from torso and head obviously <.< . .
if there is no left/right option, it's the basic version
Fortune
Well then, thanks for hosting (or whatever) the file. smile.gif
Stahlseele
i blackmailed someone else to do it, shadowrun style *g*
Fortune
I suspected as much, which is why I added the 'or whatever'. biggrin.gif
Roiben
Is there a Mac 3rd Ed Character generator?
Stahlseele
not to my knowledge . . but then again, i dislike macs with a passion . . closest is something in excel format that can be opened by some sort of office software that runs under mac os
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012