Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LFG: Austin, TX
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
renfield007
Odd, I can post here from home but not form work...weird.

At any rate, I am looking to find a group and game in the Austin, TX area that I can join to PLAY. I'm going to be running another campaign for another system soon and don't really have the time to run two systems plus I haven't played in 6+ years (Though I have run one game in that time.). IF you're in/near Austin and have room for an experienced SR player please let me know!
renfield007
I'm gonna bump this post up to see if anyone new is in town and has a game running.
Kronk2
I am @ fort hood, a bit north of you, if you don't mind a drive, I am trying to get a group together here.
renfield007
I can easily manage Ft. Hood, I used to drive up to hang with some friends of mine up there.
get the group and I'll be game to drive up.
Just by way of Fyi saturday is the best day for me at least for right now. I can manage a friday night
but only barely. Prefer saturday as it gives more time to play.
Kronk2
Saturday is good for me too.
<need to wrangle about 3 more people now>
renfield007
Sadly I don't have any local friends I'd be able to bring along.
Kronk2
QUOTE (renfield007 @ May 12 2010, 09:01 AM) *
Sadly I don't have any local friends I'd be able to bring along.

I know 1.5 persons that might join from Austin.
renfield007
Sweet, might be able to carpool and save gas money...cool.gif

But 1.5? Is one a midget? Or just of half a mind?
Kronk2
QUOTE (renfield007 @ May 13 2010, 08:07 AM) *
Sweet, might be able to carpool and save gas money...cool.gif

But 1.5? Is one a midget? Or just of half a mind?

She is the wife of the guy that plays, she might play IF she comes along, but she is MUCH Much much more into japanese fiction than I care to try for.
renfield007
Well she can always play a cyber-samurai or ninja...cool.gif
Method
I'm moving to San Antonio next week and hope to get a game started... eventually. If you don't mind drivng I could let you know if/when I find/start something.
renfield007
Good to know. I go to SA on SUndays to play a different with some of my friends there so it may work out, just a question of which group gets started first.
Though SA would be more convenient and less money as I'd only have to make one trip and crash overnight with my friends there.
Kronk2
QUOTE (renfield007 @ May 18 2010, 07:06 AM) *
Good to know. I go to SA on SUndays to play a different with some of my friends there so it may work out, just a question of which group gets started first.
Though SA would be more convenient and less money as I'd only have to make one trip and crash overnight with my friends there.

Go ahead and go south wink.gif I have had no luck up here.
renfield007
I'll go wherever I can get a game! I haven't played since I moved here in 2002...8(
Been killing time making characters...sooo many options...i LOVE this game, hands down in my top 5 favorite systems and settings.
renfield007
Anyone having any luck getting a game going? I'm jonesing to play!
Kronk2
meeting with prospectives tonight.
renfield007
Awesome! Keep me posted!
Kronk2
there like 4 of of them most of them I like. I think I can do one more person. so far we are looking at friday nights at 7, but not this week.
renfield007
That actually works great for me as I can stay up later on Fridays. Is this going to be up in your area then? I'll PM you my email contact.
renfield007
Sent you that PM Kronk, send me an email when you get the chance so we can work out details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012