Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Kerris
I'm looking for a PbP game. Anybody have space?
Fortune
You might want to be a bit more specific about your preferences. For example ...

What edition are you interested in? What kind of level (350BP or 400 BP or 500 BP or + X Karma, etc.) would be ideal for what you would like to play? What style of game (ie. traditional shadowrun or gang oriented or doc wagon employees or underworld figures, etc) do you enjoy? What kind of game (ie. long-term campaign or one-shot or more free-form character interaction, etc) did you have in mind?
Kerris
Thanks for the tips!

I'm looking for a SR4 game. Other than that, I don't really care too much, though I guess I'd lean toward traditional shadowrun. I'd prefer it to be a fairly long-term game, though I'd be in for one-shots as well. Something with a plot that I can attempt to drive forward with my character's actions. I've done the free-form thing before, and it's fun, but not what I'm looking for at this point.
Toptomcat
I'd like a game, too, with roughly the same stipulations. Is there anyone out there willing to run one?
Kerris
*bump*

*apologizes for bumping*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012