Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home brewed supplements
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
HeavyMetalYeti
I seem to remember someone’s homemade sourcebook was picked up for publishing back in 2E days. Has anyone else been successful at submitting and getting their own homebrew published?

Anyone here ever compiled their own supplement?

I always wanted to do one based on my home state, with its rich history involving the Wild West, mobsters of the 20s, the War Between the States, and Native Americans throughout, well up until the “Longbow Incident� anyway.
jklst14
Back in the day, there were the Plastic Warrior Supplements and the NERPS books, all of which I greatly enjoyed. There was also The Shadowrun Supplemental, but it hasn't been updated in years - understandable since Adam works on actual SR sourcebooks now.

For SR4, Knasser and Serbitar both have some PDF files available. Check here and here.
Fuchs
I made my own "Miami in the Shadows" sourcebook, cobbled together from a few Miami guides, and dozens of tidbits from newspapers and similar sites.
Synner667
One of the group I used to play with put together his own Australia sourcebook...
...Was a very good A5 pamphlet.

QUOTE (jklst14 @ Jun 23 2008, 05:26 AM) *
Back in the day, there were the Plastic Warrior Supplements and the NERPS books, all of which I greatly enjoyed. There was also The Shadowrun Supplemental, but it hasn't been updated in years - understandable since Adam works on actual SR sourcebooks now.

Ahhh, such excellent stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012