Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FX Show - Orlando FL - Jan 10/11
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
bitrunner
FXShow is one of Florida's longest-running collector's toy, comic and fantasy conventions. This year, they'd like to add tabletop gaming of all kinds to their presentation and SunQuest Games is proud to be a part of their plans!
For more information, visit SunQuest Games

When: January 10th - 11th, 2004
Where: The Orange County Convention Center, Hall B4
9800 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
Cost: General admission is $15 for the entire weekend, or $9 per day. Gaming events will incur a nominal per-game charge in addition to the convention admission fee. (Plan on $3 - but I'm still working on it)
Lodging: As low as $44.05 / night. visit www.sunquestgames.com for info.
Parking: $7 per vehicle / entry with coupon. visit www.sunquestgames.com for info.
Slot Times
Slot 1: Saturday, January 10th, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Slot 2: Saturday, January 10th, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Slot 3: Saturday, January 10th, 7:00 pm - 11:00 pmSlot 4: Sunday, January 11th, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Slot 5: Sunday, January 11th, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Shadowrun: Missions
SunQuest Games is proud to host the inaugural event of Shadowrun: Missions for Central Florida. This campaign is officially sponsored by FanPro, the publisher of the Shadowrun RPG. Shadowrun is a fantasy cyberpunk game set in the year 2063 after the return of Magic, when the elves, dwarves, orcs and trolls returned to their true forms.

SRM00-01 Mission Briefing - Slots 3 and 5
Your chance at the big time - a friend has tipped you off about a job opportunity to do some bodyguard work for a group of exclusive clientele. You have been trying to break into the Seattle shadow scene, and these are just the kind of people that can help. All you have to do is make sure that their meeting doesn't get interrupted. It's a simple walk in the park, natch!

Mission Briefing is intended as an introduction/demonstration game for the Shadowrun game system and the Shadowrun Missions campaign setting in particular. It may also be used for players and characters of all experience levels. For use with Shadowrun, Third Edition ™

Character generation assistance will be available to help introduce new players to the Shadowrun universe.
Zolhex
Well Chummers or at the least for those of you in the Orlando Florida area who were not able to make it out sorry you were missed. I went, I played, great fun the mission was called Mission Briefing. It was cool we had a fun time if you can make it tomorrow (no wait today now) please do. In my humble opinion you will have fun playing. Hats off to Bitrunner and crew for a good time also hats off to the writers keep the runs coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012