Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big shout out
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Caine Hazen
You all rocked the Missions out there. Glad I got to sit in on a few tables and play under you guys. Looking forward to seeing you all (who get to make it) out at GenCon!
Bull
I'll echo this. I think Chuck and Co did an amazing job organizing things, for starters. As someone who's done the convention coordination in the past, it's always a huge clusterfrag combined with herding cats. It's a miracle when things move in teh right direction, let alone move in the right directly smoothly, and they managed both this year. So kudos.

Second, I had fun. This was the first serious Shadowrun I've had the change to play at a convention in, oh, about 11 or 12 years smile.gif And while I'm wishing I had made my character a bit less of a social misfit (I really wish I'd have played a mage, actually), he was still fun, and Missions 00 and 01 were really neat. Looking forward to trying to crash a couple more at GC ork.gif

Bull
Black Jack Rackham
Hear! Hear!
Not only was everything on time and a shitload of fun, you even tolerated an annoying SRM writer hovering over his games and asking questions.

Mark
Aaron
Chuck is a tiny god, and I do not say that flippantly. His effort and organization impressed me, and I can be pretty blase (ask anybody I've proofread). The value of his contribution to the Shadowrun gaming at Origins cannot be exaggerated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012