Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tacticon 2008 in Denver
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
bofh
I'm not in the missions group but I thought I'd mention that I just submitted a Shadowrun 4 request to the Tacticon folks to run one of the SRM modules. Tacticon is Labor Day weekend in Denver Colorado.

There was a mention when I listed Genghis Con back in February that no Shadowrun games were being run so I wanted to note it and that I'm using one of the missions for my game.

Carl
the_dunner
Can you please post up which one you're running along with contact info or a URL for the con? smile.gif
bofh
Sure:

SRM02-08a - Chasing The Dragon. My group really liked this one so I thought it'd be a good one. We're only up to this module and we started with 01 back in September smile.gif

Denver Gamers - This is the registration page.

RPG Coordinator: Timothy Brannigan tim (at) dephinus (dot) com

I'm not using one of the new missions as I'm not signed up. I just figured I'd pass it along because I am using a mission (I figure it's good to know they're in use smile.gif ) and that there's a game being run at the upcoming con because of the comment last time smile.gif I got the contact info at the last minute so I'm hoping my info will be in the printed catalog. Last time I was late so didn't have any players (not a Shadowrun game though).

Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012