OOC stuff, This is a posting of a sale of in game gear for in game currency, This sale will only be available to people with chars in the new York campaign as my char has finished the Denver arch and will be in the New York arch as of Dragon con.

IC char stuff:

For sale, one MCT-Nissan Roto Drone for 1,500 nuyen or trade if Interest is peaked. Normal Market price is 2,000 nuyen, You save 500 nuyen and the pesky paper work. At this time we will also include one level 6 cracked pilot program and one cracked auto soft of the buys pick, Both programs fully patched at the time of exchange,

So that is one Mint Roto Drone, one lvl 6 pilot and one drone auto soft of your pick all for 2,000 Nuyen, Talk about a steal, (warning: poster does not condone stealing, more so from him, any attempts to steal, hijack, or hack to take unlawful possion of the above posted good will result in immediate high caliber negations in the retrieval of stolen goods,)

This Drone is in mint condition, has never been, shot, crashed, hacked, tagged, or dinged.
A good model for expert and beginners, Rigger or non rigger.

Good for surveillance or other more, intense work.
Unit will come as it came brand new, standard mic and camera all mods have been removed. At the moment Unit is completely legal, Note: Also will include one fully cracked lvl 6 pilot program fully patched at time of sale, and a cracked copy of a drone autosoft of your pick as well patched at the time of sale,

Willing to deliver to a caring owner with in the greater New York Area.

Intrested partys only, feel free to reply, its ok. we will find you.

((more ooc notes, from pm exchanges a friend of mine had this is compleatly legal for play per the dunner just have to mark off the cash from your sheets and the toys from mine.))