Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maps of seattle and chicago
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fourstring_samurai
I can't remember where i saw the post, but i remember that someone on the board was a seattle resident and had a detailed map of the city. does anyone know where I could find a good street map of seattle, and possibly chicago?

Ancient History
AAA.

Also, "Sprawl Maps" from FASA went for liek $6 back in the day and covered Seattle.
Munchkinslayer
Fourstring Samurai! Bass playas in da house!
fourstring_samurai
woot!
biggrin.gif
Mal-2
No shadowrun specific maps, but one of my favorite sites on the web is TopoZone. Free 1:24k, 1:100k and 1:250k topographic maps for the entire US.

One of these days I'm going to pay for a TopoZone Pro membership, which is even cooler, as it includes shaded relief overlays, aerial photography, and street maps.

Mal-2
icharbezol
I use the map of Seattle on Shadowland for my games and it works pretty well so far. Here
Luke Hardison

And here I assumed he was a banjo player all this time ...
fourstring_samurai
thanks guys! that map info is great!
Fortune
QUOTE (Luke Hardison @ Dec 24 2003, 06:03 AM)

And here I assumed he was a banjo player all this time ...

Or violin...or cello...or ukelele...

Or he just might be very coordinated and handles 4 yoyos at the same time. smile.gif
gknoy
QUOTE (Fortune)
Or he just might be very coordinated and handles 4 yoyos at the same time. smile.gif

*nods*
The monowhip yo-yo whirling death dervish wink.gif

That'd be, what, complex action to get four attacks? Followed by a layabout in little tiny pieces... biggrin.gif
Munchkinslayer
Damn, I didn't know I would inspire y'all to hijack this thread with rampant silliness. I was just expressing bass player solidarity. We're a very needy bunch. Solidarity is important.
Fortune
QUOTE (Munchkinslayer)
Damn, I didn't know I would inspire y'all to hijack this thread with rampant silliness. I was just expressing bass player solidarity. We're a very needy bunch. Solidarity is important.

Technically, you can't blame anyone but yourself for the 'hijacking'. nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012