Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atlanta area: group of 4 newbies looking for a GM
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
chronophasiac
We're a group of 4 (2 guys, 2 girls) looking for a GM in the greater Atlanta area to start up a Shadowrun group. 2 of us have a decent grasp of the rules and some sourcebooks, but I have to emphasize that none of us have tabletop RPG'd before. We are foolishly enthusiastic, however! Half of us are in Marietta and the other half is in Decatur. If you're in range and interested, drop me a line.
Lando
Greetings chummers,

I'm an experienced GM and avid roleplayer. I live in Marietta and would love to get a new f2f group started. I was a SR GM for CGL at Dragon*Con and am new to SR GMing, but not new to GMing overall (been in the hobby nearly 30 yrs). I'm also a former playester and contributor to two other rpgs (Werewolf and BubbleGum Crisi RPG).

I own and play a lot of games, but really enjoy SR and decided to GM it. I'm still learning rules myself, but would welcome folks who'd like to roleplay be part of my games.

Feel free to contact me here or elsewhere.

Halabis
Hey, I live in the Stone Mountain area (about 5 miles from Decatur), and am willing to run Shadowrun for you guys if you want to play on this side of town (and dont mind my wife playing as well). I was also a SR GM for CGL at Dragon*Con. I've been running SR4 since it came out.
PirateRogue
I am not new to RPG's or even Shadowrun, but I am new to the 4th edition. I live up near Buford and I can't run a game but I am looking for a game to play in.
chronophasiac
Due to schedule conflicts, my small group is once again looking for a Shadowrun GM. We've played a couple of games and we are hooked! If you're in the Atlanta metro area and you can GM on the weekends, please don't hesitate to message me or post here.
Lando
Well my luck with finding a group who'd like to play with me hasn't panned out so great. I'm still open to running SR4th, but I'm fairly new to GMing beyond what I did last year at D*C and all. I'm more experienced with other RPGs, but am open to picking up SR again since I got it all.

Have ya'll played the Seattle missions that are available online for free? If not that might be a start. I've only run like one of them and what I did for NY from D*C last year.

I live in Marietta and am open to hosting games at my home once I get to know folks. I like to use maps and miniatures with my games.

Drop me a line here or via email at landothearchmagi at comcast.net (replace at with @ and no spaces)
Lando
We'll be meeting Friday May 15th to talk SR and gaming at a Starbucks off Roswell Road / Johnson Ferry Rd if anyone would like to join us.

Look forward to meeting you chummers.
Lando
Everyone still good for meeting this coming Friday?
Lando
It was nice meeting ya'll and I'm now back from my vacation. Would you all like to get together and make up some characters and whatnot maybe Sunday June 7th?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012