Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Happened to the Blind Man?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
pbangarth
In the last round of Virtual Seattle way back, the Blind Man blew up Claudia and her lair and the party tries to chase him down. Is there an official tally somewhere that gives the majority result of that last scenario?

I'd like to know, because the Blind Man was originally my PC Arjuna's nemesis, and I kinda want to know whether I can give Arjuna some peace. Maybe send him back to teaching archaeology in some far out of the way college that doesn't mind his ruined rep.

Peter
pbangarth
Well, I guess nobody knows or cares. Sucks to be Arjuna.

Peter
pbangarth
More to the point, it appears the Blind Man has once again done what he does so well... disappear.

Peter
Aaron
... maybe ...
pbangarth
wink.gif

Peter
map
hello. I was one of the authors who helped write the final VS Adventure "X" and helped to run it at the final VS GenCon. I will ask the former VS director what his thoughts are (and he might still lurk here) but my opinion from running that final adventure many times was that he...is dead. There were no plans to bring him into SRM 3.0

Matt
pbangarth
This is very helpful. Thank you.

Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012