Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HUGE Shadowrun sale!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
stiggybaby
Hello and Merry Christmas!

Everyone here at Stiggybaby's would like to take a moment to thank all of the dumpshock members and Shadowrun community for your business and support in 2003. It's a pleasure and a privilege to serve such a great group of people.

As we are very dedicated to the Shadowrun community, we wanted to be sure that everybody not signed up on our 'Shadowrun Update' email list received word of our big FASA BattleTech and Shadowrun sale. Most of our BattleTech (including MechWarrior), Shadowrun RPG, and Shadowrun Novels are now on sale at 50% to 55% off!

Also, now through January 10th, Shadowrun Trading Card Game products are 'buy one, get one free'. For every Shadowrun TCG item you buy, you will automatically receive an equal amount of free Shadowrun booster packs (FASA 7501). For example, if you buy a starter deck box, you will automatically receive a free booster box!

Just as a reminder, you do not need to register, or be a member to receive our great prices. Stiggybaby's everyday discounts and special sales are open to everybody, so please feel free to forward this info to others in your gaming group that might enjoy completing their Shadowrun collection at a great savings.

Thanks again,

Stiggybaby's
---------------------------------
PS Special sale navigation links can be found on our main page. For your navigational convenience, links are also listed below:

BattleTech:
http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...gory_Code=FASBT

Shadowrun RPG:
http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...gory_Code=FASSR

Shadowrun Novels:
http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...ory_Code=FASSRN

While they are not on sale, just as a friendly navigational reminder, FANPRO BattleTech and Shadowrun books can be found here:
http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...tegory_Code=FPR
---------------------------------
PPS There was a market place type of forum for exactly this type of post. I still need to get use to the forum re-organization. So, please, kindly excuse me if this post is in the wrong section. -Thanks.
Ancient History
Tailored avertising. Gotta love it.
Connor
The Matrix rulebook for $9.00. I'd have to recommend that buy to anyone without it. You certainly can't go wrong with it.
stiggybaby
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Dec 26 2003, 02:46 AM)
Tailored avertising.  Gotta love it.

Hopefully you find our post to be more of a helpful service than an advertisement. It's a definite challenge to find another retailer out there that has invested more, and has tied up more capital in a product line that some retailers/distributors cut back on. Stiggybaby's works very hard at providing great customer service and often goes above and beyond the normal in particular for the Earthdawn and Shadowrun communities. We were very pleased (and surprised) to be able to make yet another large Shadowrun purchase, this one allowing us to pass on tremendous savings.

If this does not leave an impression with you, then please feel free to send us an off-forum email with any suggestions that you have as to how we can better serve the Shadowrun community in the role of a retailer.

Stiggybaby's
www.stiggybaby.com
order@stiggybaby.com
Ancient History
Hey, whoa, not voicin' any displeasure. I have not personally had occaison to use your services, but I certainly haven't heard anything negative about you, and have no qualms regarding your little news flash.

Just making a little observation vegm.gif
Frag-o Delux
I have used them a lot, not lately because of cash flow. They are fast and the books show up in excellent condition. And a lot of those books on the list stiggy is posting are well worth having if not for game info but for back ground info.
toturi
I'll use them if I was in North America. But I'm stuck here in Asia...
JongWK
@ Toturi: Don't you have something like a "NetBox" service?
People in Uruguay have their goods delivered to Miami company (usually), where they are shipped in bigger boxes before being mailed here, thus saving a lot of money (you still pay more than Americans and Canadians, but not through the nose).

Check out your city for a similar service, I'm sure there is one.
northern lights
stiggy's rules, especially if you are into earthdawn. if only there was a copy of the theran empire floating around in their stock...

i have no problem seeing them post here, it is getting very hard to find some of the things they still have.
Diesel
That Matrix is mine!
Large Mike

Stiggybaby, we love you. On behalf of Dumpshock, thank you. (and keep the tailored advertising coming.)
Diesel
Damn straight!
Cheese Emperor
I'd love you even more if you somehow snabbed a copy of the second Shadowrun novel...
Tanka
Or Lone Star, and Tir Nan Og, and NAN 1 and 2, and...
Maxxi
How quick are we talking, I may order something for my friends birthday. Hopefully it won't arrive to late. His birthday is January 3rd.
Tanka
I'd assume they have two- or three-day delivery, if you need it. Will probably cost you a bit more than "Whenever USPS decides to give it to you" service.
Zolhex
Just bought 3 books had them shipped normal for 4.01 but they did offer priority for 8 something that was 2 day i think.
Frag-o Delux
I have recieved stuff from them really fast. I guess depending on how close you are to there shop. With regular shipping.
smilbandit
I bought a couple books from stiggybaby's and it was fast. Although I found out that they were shipped from about a mile from my house. It's actually farther to the post office then it is to stiggybaby's. At first I thought it was some sort of super fast shipping, because when I got the tracking info the shipment was showing it was at my post office. So I checked the stiggybaby site and the whois info and found that he must use my local post office for shipping.

Zolhex
So smilbandit you live in auburn hills that's cool I used to live there years ago. came up on biz this year man things have changed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012