Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Low-level SR Campaign Looking for players(GMT) and NPC's/role payers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
overchord
Hello people

I'm setting up a SR3 campaign, designed to be a long haul experience for the core players. Rather than starting of with a prebuilt character, it will set off even lower level when players are just setting out trying to make a name of themselves.
The campaign will be a combination of live sessions (probably in IRC/OpenRPG/Maptool), email, and a forum for role playing. There are two types of registration:
- cummers are people who only role play on the forum but help build be campaign/universe through this
- Runners who make up the core group.

I have not GM'ed online before, but am just dusting off my old ideas (i've got about 6 years experience as PnP GM for SR 1st & 2nd Ed). So there will be a learning curve involved. But most of all, the focus is on role play and having a lot of fun developing end evolving the campaign and characters.
The campaign is not set to begin immediately - there's still a little work to be done - all the core runners needs to be set up with characters before anything beings. Given that most of us are 30'ish, living in Europe, live sesssion will most likely be evening GMT time with a focus on weekends. I can't promise weekly live sessions, but the campaign will be kept moving ahead with email play between live sesisons.

If you are interested, please have a look at http://shadowrun.overchord.net and contact me through there or via PM.
overchord
Forgot to add. I'm looking for a core team of about 6 players, but will be willing to have more runners on the books so that team composition can vary from run to run.
overchord
Just got pointed out that email link onf the fornt page of the site was mistyped blush.gif - So apologies to anyone who might have tried mailing through that link - the mistake is fixed now.
overchord
Hello all

There is still one or two open slots for runners on this SR3 campaign for anyoen interested. However, not that there will be a little lag for joining the campaign since the current team is in midrun via pbp (but it will take a little while to set up a character etc.).

Mr. Grey
I'm an experianced Gm and player of shadowrun 3rd ed. I have a multitude of NPC's available as well as a few PC's available for your consideration. I would love to help you out with a bit of the support characters ( cyber doc, Johnson, Decker for research runs (ie non combat runs), Techs, Mechanics, Fixers, Wage slaves, as well as some villians.) I know how to run any type of character, but my schedual would make me unsuitable for active team status. If your interested I'm reachable at manarax@yahoo.com
overchord
Hello all

Just to note that this campaign is still alive. grinbig.gif
There is potential for accepting one or two players if there is sufficient interest (Note it's SR3 - not a religion thing - jsut haven't gotten around to reading SR4 rules properly yet smile.gif )
Also, I am looking for people that might consider co-gm'ing or running small parallel runs for characters outside (but parallel in game time) the main campaign line.
Feel free to drop by and have a read about the background (http://shadowrun.overchord.net)

Note that all registration of interest is via the email address on the top of the front page
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012