Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North/Central Jersey, Rockland NY, NYC SR Group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
SincereAgape
There is a new Shadowrun 4th Edition group which just started up in North Jersey (Bergen County area), we had a our first gaming session this past Sunday (2nd meetup) and are currently in the process of running "On the Run" and then eventually Ghost Cartels. We are currently looking for 1-2 more full time players to join our group. At the moment we are meeting on a bi-weekly basis, but with the holidays coming will shorten that until 2009. Feel free to check out our meetup link or do a Shadowrun search on meetup.com.

http://www.meetup.com/shadowrun-101/

If the group eventually grows to a large enough size, I was thinking about running larger campaign setting with multiple GMs.

northern lights
i'm out on long island, it'd be 1.5 hrs each way. don't think that'll prove to practicla since these clowns in NY can't drive in winter weather.
Jonny Reload
Any chance you can make it a weekly game?
SincereAgape
Hey Johnny,

I would love to get a weekly game going, and another GM to help me balance out the load. If I can find more GM's then having a weekly SR game going is def a possibility.

-Agape
Jonny Reload
QUOTE (SincereAgape @ Feb 23 2009, 02:40 AM) *
Hey Johnny,

I would love to get a weekly game going, and another GM to help me balance out the load. If I can find more GM's then having a weekly SR game going is def a possibility.

-Agape

I'm right now running a game for my group in Yonkers but I haven't found anyone to trade off with GM'ing (Personally, I like being able to tag team with another GM so I can make a PC to play with the same characters that he'll be running for as well.) I think I might be interested.
SincereAgape
Bumping and updating. We currently have 2 sessions going on alternating weeks. One group meets on Saturday afternoons, the other Sunday nights.

As of now there are about 9 PCs and 1 GM. There has been expressed interest by some of the PCs to begin their own campaigns and GM eventually.) At the moment there is one open position for a person to join the Sunday night group.
SincereAgape
Updating. Currently we have one opening for in our regular Sunday night groups. We usually play from 6PM till 10:45 or 11PM. We play about two times a month.

Also. There maybe a Ghost Cartels campaign starting up soon. Details to follow.
SincereAgape
Updating/Bumping for the North Jersey/Rockland County area.

Currently have one opening in a Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening sessions. Both meet bi-weekly.

The Saturday group is currently running a Hong Kong Campaign.

Sunday night group has just started Ghost Cartels.

The group currently uses Shadowrun 4.0 400BP character creation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012