Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to Denver High Quality?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Kingboy
I've tried to track down a copy of the high quality version of the PDF that has the "Welcome to Denver" article in it, to no avail. The low res version is still available, but I'd like to get a copy of the high res version because the map prints out like so much drek otherwise.

I've tried the old link which doesn't go anywhere these days, as well as scouring the Missions section of the official site and signing up on the Commando site just to see if it was available anywhere else there. No such luck on any of those counts.

Is there another link where this file is available? Has it been lost in the shuffle of Shadowrun changing hands (or at least heads)? If it's not available anywhere, can anyone suggest a way to get a better copy of the map (or a similar replacement) from "Welcome to Denver" so our team can have a better idea where we are going on runs and what sort of borders we will be crossing?
Zolhex
Give me an e-mail address and I'll send ya the one I got I do belive it is high quality.
BishopMcQ
Kingboy--Each of the Missions also includes a local map with points of interest for the specific Mission objectives.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012