Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is SRM dead?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Phantastik
No NY missions seem to be available, and basically nothing on NY except for the conversion sheet... even this forum has become basically inactive compared to pre-NY. The "Commando" thing seems to be dead, too... or at least zero response.

I wanted to include some SRM at a local Con, but there nuttin'.

Phan
Caine Hazen
Nope, we're still hard at work in the background, I promise you. Leadership transitions are going on in the MIssions front, as well as Catalyst being focused on the rights buying, and more SR books and E-books. I can tell you I've seen the layout to SRM03-00 and its coming along well. I'm sure Steve and Aaron will be by too to update you on our situation, but know, we're still moving towards the first release.

I'm not sure about the "Commandos". I have a feeling like everything else they're going to be getting a bunch of new stuff soon, what with Eclipse Phase and CthuthluTech possibly falling in under their demo specs.
Phantastik
I guess I was under the impression some SRM-NY stuff premiered several months agp at Gen Con (I wasn't able to attend, so I can't confirm) but it doesn't actually seem to be *anywhere* either... the SRM downloads still directs to Denver missions. If I do searches I find mentions of cons listing SRM NY missions, but they don't seem to actually be *orderable*, so it's a mystery to me how they're offered.

I just want to get an active SRM community going in Atlanta, and I need missions to do it!

bofh
I'm being patient here running Denver missions here in Denver smile.gif and Commando seems to be closed to new folks. I'm ready when it's open to new folk again. Meanwhile we're running Ghost Cartels.

Car
Aaron
It's not dead, just cocooned. It is currently poised to break out of its chrysalis as a beautiful and delicate butterfly with a minigun and an attitude.

You deserve a more complete answer, but I'm afraid we can't offer one just yet. Stephen is currently violently ill and I'll be spending the next two days spending all my time with the semi-annual deluge of doom that is the end of the semester along with a number of other unrelated issues. I can't speak for Stephen, but I am 99% certain that I will be at the as-yet-unannounced Shadowrun Chat at the end of this week to field questions. For more information, I ask that you tune in then so we can get a chance to find out what information we're allowed to give out.

cryptoknight
Would this also be the reason that when I put out a request for convention support at commandohq that I haven't even received a reply yet?
BishopMcQ
I will be present on Saturday to help field questions. (And am feeling much better now)

CryptoKnight--CommandoHQ.com should be redirecting you to the new Catalyst Demo site (http://www.catalystdemos.com/index.asp?) All emails that have been sent in recently to the Missions email account at Catalyst, have been answered by Aaron and I during our weekly meetings. If you have not heard back from one of us regarding Missions, feel free to send me an email directly and I will work with Aaron to answer your specific needs. (stephen (DOT) mcquillan (AT) gmail (DOT) com)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012