Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Seattle Intelligencer Update
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Synner
Ladies and gentlebeings,

For old timers - yep it's that time of month again.

For those new to the concept- the New Seattle Intelligencer is a long-running Forum project, originally initiated a couple of years back and which has been running on and off ever since. It's the answer to the eternal problem that many of us face when we tried to produce our own in character 'newsfaxes' as handouts for atmosphere, fun or as plothooks for players but found the sheer workload of coming up with material to put into one of these simply stops us from doing so on a regular basis. The NSI is meant to serve as a resource pool to produce a cool fan-made customizable handout without being dependent on one single individual.

Contributing - The NSI is a community project and everyone who wants can chip in with one or two newsitems per month (more if they want), then I edit it into a newsfax handout and mail it out to everyone on the 'subscriber list'. These .pdfs and rtfs should be easy to adapt and format so that they can be used for anyone's game. The "format" is simple and straightforward and the only rule is not to openly contradict canon material.

We have a number of regular (all of whom I once again thank for their dedication) and are currently kicking off the latest issue - Number 3 - of the most recent series of SI and contributions would be welcomed. If you have any doubts or questions about the NSI format, contents or style, check out the NSI OOC Thread first before jumping in. Issue 1 and Issue 2 are still available in their unedited format on the Forum for reference.

Subscribing - If you would like to recieve the current and future NSI newsfax handouts (and haven't already "subscribed") please post to this thread or PM me and I will email them.
Fortune
QUOTE (Synner)
it's that time of month again.

Damn, already?!? I just can't wait for menopause to kick in!!!
Synner
Bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012