Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to Denver guide Missing?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Anathema
Hello all I played a bit of SR back in 3ed edition with some friends, and had a great time. I recently picked up the 4E book and am getting some people together to play it now. I went online to find some premade missions I could run while I got accustomed to the new rules, and my players became familiar with the world of Shadowrun itself [Pulled them all over from Dark Heresy, they've never played SR before]

I found the 4E missions on the main site and they seem like a great place to start, my only problem is they take place in Denver and I'm not on the up and up of whats going on there. There is an entry stating they released an article all about it in "Welcome to Denver article January 2006 issue of the Commando Quarterly" however the link from the main site to that article doesn't work, and I can't seem to find any comprehensive information about 4th Edition Denver anywhere. Could someone please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance.
pbangarth
If you can't find a proper source, I have the PDF of the Commando Quarterly which I could email you if you pmail me your address.
Ryu
here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012