Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studying in 2060
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Lastard
What is the best place where will they take meta-humans to study Human Rights Law or Medicine. Me and my friend went to school in Seattle, but are a little clueless about where to go afterwards. Remain in Seattle? Go to another state? Do you think the Draco Foundation gives scholarships for people wanting to do these subjects?

Jiran & Chas
Kanada Ten
UC Riverside's medical programs are novahot, 'specially with Horizon pumping numbers into the nanoscience and genomics. Don't listen to the hater hype, neither: LA is on the rebound, and people care more about your Pito than your tusks these days. Metahuman Rights Law and Sapience Rights are so last nanosecond, but UCLA has got the programs, thou I don't know where you can get a job with degrees in them. Corporate Law is the money, natch. Watch those sponsorships, too (nobody does scholarships anymore). You can get in a bad way with the wrong people before you even know the score, scan? Peace.
Lastard
Thanks, very helpful. And we thought the only place for us would be People's University of Berkeley. But we couldn't tell whether this was a 'real' university or more something like an activist group or a database!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012