Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Origins and GenCon 2009, GM Call
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
the_dunner
Catalyst has submitted all of our event descriptions to GenCon and Origins for the summer conventions. As usual, we've submitted a few more events than we have GMs available to run them. With that in mind, we're actively seeking more GMs. If you're interested in attending, CGL can provide convention badges and some assistance with hotel expenses to anyone willing to run 20+ hours of RPG events for any of our games.

As an aside, GMs who work these events do also tend to get an early look at the tournaments, Shadowrun Missions, and other interesting tidbits.

If that sounds interesting to you, please drop an e-mail to gmvolunteer@live.com You'll talk to our RPG convention coordinator, Chuck, who will be more than happy to answer any questions and get you on our schedule.
DireRadiant
Don't be afraid to volunteer! It is a lot of fun, and easy! Chuck makes it easy for you!
Dashifen
Indeed. It's a great way to visit GenCon, meet some of the other DSF regulars, and have a good time running Shadowrun.
pbangarth
I used to GM a fair bit at Gencon. Do go if you can. I can't. I cry.
kanislatrans
Drek! The better half and I are hitting DragonCon as our one big convention this year...hopefully, we can do GenCon next year.*sigh*
BlueMax
If you guys ever do any events west of the Rockies, hit me up.

Everyone favors the Hellmann's eaters..
the_dunner
QUOTE (kanislatrans @ Feb 23 2009, 09:48 PM) *
Drek! The better half and I are hitting DragonCon as our one big convention this year...hopefully, we can do GenCon next year.*sigh*

There'll be another call for DragonCon GMs. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012