Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Interested in making an rpg system?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Insectspirit
OK the project is being continued but there is something people need to know:
i'm a person that feels i always need to impress everyone
i think that if i have too many people working on the project they may get board if it dont write a massive amount all the time and leave the project and hate me.

Basically the rpg is of modern fantasy theme.

i'll admit that ive never tried to write mechanics before and have no idea where to start so help there would be appreciated.

the projects forums can be reached through this link:

http://www.geocities.com/spiritr5/index.ht...l?1074239331390

if you are to sign up on the forums make sure that you dont use spaces underscores special characters and remember that on these forums user names are case sensitive.
just keep that inmind so you dont accidently forget you username or mistype it with caps or somthin
Savior
Hell yeah count me in biggrin.gif
Insectspirit
edit
Savior
i use AIM and Yahoo
Insectspirit
ok
well i'll make a yahoo account i'll be right with you in about 15 minutes
Insectspirit
if you could email what your yahoo email address is to vampspawn43@hotmail.com that would be great.
Insectspirit
okay my yahoo is spiritr5@yahoo.com
Senor 187
This looks promising...
Insectspirit
i dont want your sarcasm
Diesel
I could lend support to this, it may in fact motivate me to complete my own freaking game...

Anyway what genre is this?
Savior
we are still kinda in the brainstorming process but i would think you are more than welcome to lend the hand. Your support would be apperciated
Callidus
I can give you a hand if you want... I've helped create a couple of fantasy RPGs that are good fun....... although one has the most complicated magic system ever (one of my pet dislikes of the system but the main creator doesn't want to change it *8-<) Gimme a yell if you want a hand.

Cya'll later
Large Mike

I seem to have fallen into writing a system. It looks promising. If I don't abandon it before I finish it, I might even get it published. I know some rich people that own a couple of board games and want to break into the RPG market, and a few talented artists who I'm sure (read: hoping) would cut me a break on some interior and cover art. I figure I'll have a bit more networking under my belt by the time it's finished.

It's a cyberpunk game with a similar feel to shadowrun. Depending on when I decide to start canon, it's either at the beginning of or immediatly after Mars and Jupiter rebel from one of the two major factions controlling earth. The players will basically be trying to eek out a living and not get shot for flying the wrong kind of flags as everyone grabs for what they can in the ensueing chaos.

I'd welcome help, but I can't pay anyone. If it were to get published (although don't count on it), I'm sure we could arrange for something.

If you're interested, MSN me: large_mike_ca@hotmail.com or drop me a line: icedwarf@yahoo.com

Also, I need a website with encycolpedic information on the solar system, and I need to speak with a muslim that won't be offended by my ignorance. Can anyone help me out in this respect?
Callidus
I'm willing to help out with you as well Mike if you've got anything specific you want doing I'll have a go, failing that I'm usually good at game balance and ideas on how things work *8->

Cya'll later, oh and I'll mail you later Mike
Insectspirit
edit
Insectspirit
edit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012