Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battle Map
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Bashfull
While I'm a devoted SR fanatic, I do wish there was somewhere we could get decent battle maps of products. Does anyone know where I could get hold of a decent looking map of Stuffer Shack, and some of the sorts of floorplans featured in Sprawl sites? They did such a cracking job for the last adventure module, and even put them online for us to use; why not other things?
Bashfull
Or, if not, could anyone recommend some very simple, cheap (or free) mapping software?
Necro Sanct
I can make some high quality maps of any size, for printing or screen use, if you want. What I would need is some info on the location first and could go from there with the specifics.
BishopMcQ
You can check out Sprawl Sites. I'm not sure if a PDF is available through BattleCorps, but print versions pop up regularly in the used book section of my gaming shop or on Amazon.

Beyond that, Method has some great maps on his Deviant Art account or you can pillage the Missions for maps and locations. The original Seattle campaign and the Denver campaign both have several maps. There are even maps in SRM 03-00 which was available for free download.

Edit: Bad Moon Rising and Ghost Cartels both have maps in them as well. I believe the Ghost Cartels maps were done in color and included as a free preview on Shadowrun4.com
Bashfull
Thanks, Bishop. I actually already own Sprawl Sites, Ghost Cartels and Bad Moon Rising. Method has done me a huge favour and produced exactly the map I needed when I asked him: kudos, Method! Good karma coming your way.

Always on the lookout for more.

By the way, Knasser's stuff also has well produced maps - but I think his real strength is in producing computer systems for the venues of the runs.

Edit: Necro, just saw your post. I was looking for something on the Quickstart Stuffer Shack scenario. Method has done his thing and produced something very good but, if you fancy it, I'm sure people would love having options. It's the map in the downloadable pdf on the Shadowrun site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012