Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Future Trends
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Synner667
There are probably several websites relating to the future - trends, new tech, etc...
...And the Institute For The Future provides interesting views on what could be coming next in the near future - tech, health, politics, etc...

"The Institute for the Future (IFTF) is an independent, nonprofit research group with over 40 years of forecasting experience. The core of our work is identifying emerging trends and discontinuities that will transform global society and the global marketplace. We provide insights into business strategy, design process, innovation, and social dilemmas. Our research generates the foresight needed to create insights that lead to action. Our research spans a broad territory of deeply transformative trends, from health and health care to technology, the workplace, and human identity. The Institute for the Future is located in Palo Alto, CA."

So if you want to add some realism to your games, or want some ideas in general, why not check it out ??
BlueMax
Now I want to know where in Palo Alto. I get something from seeing the buildings, or spaces, different groups choose to occupy. As I ride my bike through Palo Alto on my way to work, I should try to remember to bring my camera.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012