Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey you City of Heroes/Villains junkies
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
paws2sky
Just in case anyone had the itch to play... Its the annual(?) reactivation week. Free to play through 5/3.

-paws

Funny how its more of a week, but they still call it a weekend...
Starmage21
Ive got a 50 Ninjas/FF Mastermind and a 43 Crab Soldier VEAT on the Victory server.

@Starmage21 is my global.
Zenfar
Champions is coming soon, June I think...
paws2sky
QUOTE (Zenfar @ Apr 30 2009, 09:48 AM) *
Champions is coming soon, June I think...

Not even vaguely on topic, but thanks for the heads up. dead.gif

-paws
CoX Global: @SuperChris
PirateChef
Champions is a superhero MMO, made by the same company that makes CoX, looks like it will have a lot more content/ new game shine, and will be out in about a month. So it's kinda on topic, actually...

I just reactivated my CoX account, an started up a character on Virtue, if anyone is interested in leveling up together.
paws2sky
Okay, so it is very vaguely related.

-paws
Kingboy
QUOTE (PirateChef @ Apr 30 2009, 07:27 PM) *
...new game shine...

Mhe...

That being said, I may pop back on some this week to tinker with the Architect stuff. I do have to say though, pulling Professor Meson (my 42 Rad/Rad) back out was a lot more fun than I was expecting, so I may actually do some heroing as well.

You know, these free weekend deals make me wish they had a way to do a Day Pass sort of system. Say, $0.99 for a one day account access token, $2.50 for a three day pass (good for those long weekends). I'd just like some sort of system where I can play for a little bit every great once in a while when I get the hankering without having to drop $15 each time...especially if it's only a day or two per month due to time constraints.
paws2sky
QUOTE (Kingboy @ May 1 2009, 12:06 PM) *
You know, these free weekend deals make me wish they had a way to do a Day Pass sort of system. Say, $0.99 for a one day account access token, $2.50 for a three day pass (good for those long weekends). I'd just like some sort of system where I can play for a little bit every great once in a while when I get the hankering without having to drop $15 each time...especially if it's only a day or two per month due to time constraints.

Yeah... that would be cool.

-paws
SincereAgape
Logged in randomly this weekend because of this thread. Saw that people were able to rush their characters from levels 1-50 because of the new architect settings. Immediately logged off.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012