Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fields of Fire: Simulations (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Dumori
Right then opening post will have the IC up soon-ish
For now any type of sim you guys would like to run?

The format will be:

Combat Turn:1 Initiative score:7 Total IPs:2
IP 1:
Actions
Complex: FA fire at ...
Free:
IP 2:
Actions
Simple:Sa fire at ..
Free: Remove clip via smart link.
Simple: Insert new clip
ect.
Post multiple IPs if they follow on from each other and you don't need the world to react before you action. However if some thing dose change before your action fell free to change your actions.
For now any type of sim you guys would like to run?
crizh
Now Zombie Horde sounds like my sort of simulation....
Dumori
My though are something like those flash games where you have rounds with some thing close to a geometric progression governing the increase of zombies each round.
DWC
Deadly Infinite Polar Zombie Wave Attack? Sign me up.
Dumori
Well any environment but yeah that fun. Plus if you want we could run clone death match. Basically fighting a "AI" clone of the team. Really any thing that works in video games or real life can be done.
crizh
Clone Death Match could get messy in a hurry.
Dumori
That it could. One thing to think of is any type of hostility you want to see how you would handle with. Or any for the "shits and giggles" type situation you've never had chance to mess with. Plus the any fancy toys you want to mess with as well they could be added/spawned in the the simulation.
DWC
I'm inclined to scream "SURPRISE ME, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL", but that's mostly because I'm pretty sure a clone death match would end in about a turn, with the pair of Lilith's taunting each other over the matrix from AR. It'd be hilarious, but it'd be very, very quick.
Dumori
Yeah. Well a few of us might be able to hide then it would be hide and seek with LMGs and missiles. I want to run Infinite Defense as well I need to step up each round and well you guys might get all they was to a GD or more XD.
Muspellsheimr
Clone match: Team vs. Team could be interesting, but probably not all that good of a simulation run. Character vs. Character however... I literally cannot hit myself, barring exceptionally good/bad rolls, & the Agony/Orgasm spells (which would be unable to incapacitate without exceptionally good/bad rolls).

Infinite zombie wave, I can basically last several solid days, only issue being the boredom (I 'heal' fatigue faster than its onset, & on the rare occasion I am hit, will heal that within seconds as well).
Dumori
Think of Lilith vs Lilith that would be quite a match. Dust vs Dust would be hide and seek again.
Mickle5125
Lilith vs lilith in a few sentences.

Me first, bitch.

Stop wasting time, wench.

Fine. Full auto, targeting your army. (lots of dice roll)

return fire. (more dice)

well, drones are dead. Now where are you?

I dunno. where are you?

I dunno where are you?

In your mom's house.

Fuck you. Morrigan, can you locate her icon and program a GD to say hello?

<<GD? You think too small, darkling. Enjoy witnessing the wrath of a Goddess.>>

OMFGWTFHAX?!!?!1!11!

In other news, Mickle is down for almost anything. Zombie swarm, infinite waves... almost anything's cool. I do want to go toe-to-toe with a GD, though. Just to see how quickly I get swatted.
DWC
DangerClose fighing himself would be loud, destructive, and end with one nickel and diming the other into unconsciousness with narrow bursts of assault cannon fire a single box of stun at a time.
Dumori
Hum so really endless waves of stuff or a few "scripted" missions?
Muspellsheimr
Endless waves is, for me, pointless.

Character vs. Character is, again, pointless.

Team vs. Team may be a viable option, as is fighting a Great Dragon, or something else.

Also, I was tired, & incorrect on how the Seraph vs. Seraph combat would turn out - the first copy to attack in melee is almost guaranteed to loose. Hide & Seek match could also give a single winner, but that is unlikely.
Dumori
Unless there are objections I'll post the starting of the said mission tomorrow. Keep in mind for each mission I will allow a small expenses column to buy equipment and such that the team dose not have i.e a van or truck to look inconspicuous in a city or any B&E stuff/explosives you might want.
DWC
Set the stage, and let's break something.
Dumori
For simplicity I'll be useing the maps of this waer house for the first area of the mission.
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii256/M...se-Interior.gif
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii256/M...se-Catwalks.gif
Dumori
Hey how do you want me to start this up?
Dumori
Are you all set to do this?
Mickle5125
pew pew, mother f**kers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012