Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Big Thanks!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
cryptoknight
We had a single table running SRM almost the entire weekend it seemed. Was hoping for two, but only had a single GM and a single table worth of players.

All in all though that's pretty good. Glad to have any of you who saw our ad and came to Anime Central to play SR if there were any.

Here's hoping for more next year!
tweak
QUOTE (cryptoknight @ May 12 2009, 03:34 PM) *
We had a single table running SRM almost the entire weekend it seemed. Was hoping for two, but only had a single GM and a single table worth of players.

All in all though that's pretty good. Glad to have any of you who saw our ad and came to Anime Central to play SR if there were any.

Here's hoping for more next year!

I went to ACEN, and I didn't even know you guys were running Shadowrun. I just ended up spending my evenings going to the dance parties and playing Battletech. Are you guys planning on running games next year? If so, I'd like to play.
cryptoknight
QUOTE (tweak @ Jun 10 2009, 09:00 PM) *
I went to ACEN, and I didn't even know you guys were running Shadowrun. I just ended up spending my evenings going to the dance parties and playing Battletech. Are you guys planning on running games next year? If so, I'd like to play.

We run games every year smile.gif

but yes, we hope to do missions again next year along with LFR, Dread, and ADGNEPSEF555 (provided the makers of Dread and ADGNEPSEF555 return).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012