Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northern UT?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
OneTrikPony
Sweet MWM seeks F2F game in northern utah. Enjoys long walks thru the Barens, holding hands and, Gazeing at paydata. Can provide clean livingroom, access to most books back through 2n'd edition, and choice of cafinated beverage (GHB optional). Respondants must provide prepared adventure and much patience.

Seriouly tho. Even if you're not looking for another player let me know if you're in my area. It would be nice even to know that I'm not the only one left. biggrin.gif
pbangarth
QUOTE (OneTrikPony @ May 18 2009, 09:34 PM) *
Seriouly tho. Even if you're not looking for another player let me know if you're in my area. It would be nice even to know that I'm not the only one left. biggrin.gif

I feel for you, brother. I live two hours away from the nearest city, where there are no SR players available!
Seriphen
I'm in Clearfield and looking for other players. I was running a 4th Ed. game until my friends moved away. At least you know you're not alone.
Touch
Hey I'm looking for a group in Utah problem being I live in Payson. I am willing to travel so maybe we can work something out, if so let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012